Wednesday, September 12, 2007

err...jellybeans?

you know, i'm oddly obsessive about food. i love food. food is grand. during the summer, i eat almost constantly. and i am one of those lucky people who hardly gain any weight. but about my food obsession. normally, a random food simply pops into my head, regardless of whether i want to eat it or not, and then begins to run around my brain 24/7.over the summer, it was applesauce. after about two and a half months, applesauce faded away and i was left blessedly alone. and then, just the other day, jellybeans popped into my head (mainly because i remembered the whole little song, "A,B,C,D,E,F,G...jellybeans are chasing me. one is blue and one is red, oh my god one ate my head"). i don't really like jellybeans. they are not my favorite kind of candy. they remind me too much of skittles, and i don't like those either. give me m&m's or give me cake! still, i do wonder why i just happen to become obsessive about a certain food. *sigh* oh well...guess i'll never know...
you know, my life is very bland, i think. i wake up, go to school, and come home. if i don't have to work, i usually read a book or go online and read manga, or mindlessly watch the history channel. on my weekends, i'm normally at angela's house (because my mom just randomly kicks me out. "go away for the weekend, okay stephanie?" i normally agree because i'm bored out of my wits and would rather not have to have much contact with my family). if not, then my weekends are spent holed up in my room. guess what? i'm reading books. occasionally, though, i get to work at the book nook, but only if senator zell miller is doing a book signing. sadly, that's ended until around thanksgiving, so my source of free books is gone. *sigh* and i promised myself i would obstain from buying books this month...i don't think i can make it. really, i don't.
that's it. i have no life. but it's my personal decision, i must admit. i would much rather sequester myself inmy room, reading and imagining myself in my books than go out and about to face people...that's slightly pathetic, i think, but it suits me. hopefully, i'll gather enough courage to go to college, get a nice job, and then retire early to go live in the middle of nowehere with my cats beezlebub and hecate. i think i'll have a dog, too, and name her kita. that's a pretty name. she'll be a border collie. yes...and i'll have a nice, fenced-in backyard (the wooden fences people can't really see through) which will be my lovely, wonderful garden and my front yard will be overgrown in order to discourage those who might dare to venture forth...
wow...went off ranting again. i should stop that. hmm...i smell food. must go find source...

No comments: