Tuesday, November 27, 2007

tales from beyond

so i was out sick today, as you already know. i don't quite understand it, really. i thought yesterday that i was getting better, but it turns out i wasn't. i woke up this morning without a voice, the ability to breathe through my nose, and the ability to walk in a straight line without running into a suddenly non-stationary wall. so i was sent back to bed. where i gladly stayed until noon. i woke up again, took some medicine my mom got me, and fell asleep three hours later (after about an hour and a half of forcing myself to stay awake). and i just woke up again half an hour ago. and i'm really, really tired. but my voice came back and i can breathe! so that's the report. now, if my brother can be quiet for more than a minute, i guess i'll go back to bed...but i should probably eat breakfast first...

1 comment:

BLITZKRIEG! said...

steph, you might wanna get checked for mono or chronic fatigue syndrome. You don't need to be getting perpetually sick or even falling in and out of random sickness each week. You need to be well!!!