Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!

last night, i watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show and Pink Floyd's The Wall. i've seen both before, but it's nice to go back. ah! also, i want to launch a formal complaint against the AP classes. that's right. i blame them for my now insane tendency to over-analyse texts. i can't help it. i just can't. i'm flipping through my text books and fighting the urge to take up a pen and rewrite the things. i can hardly read a book without crying. it's a sad state of things.
oh, on other matters...my mom called me today...and told me my doctor can't do anything more for my rib (which came back out of place...along with a second rib on the opposite side) and that i now must go to an orthopedic surgeon in order to fix it. sad, isn't it? well, i'll probably have to wait for christmas, so that i won't have to miss any school.
all right, well it's late and conan o'brien is on...

No comments: