Friday, August 7, 2009

"Easy" steps that take you in circles are NOT easy

So I don't have to take English 101, yay! All I had to do was take a placement test...which told me that I didn't have to take English 101, and that I should instead take an advanced english course... ... okay...
in other news, Arcadia has done a good job in killing my reliance on either a fax machine or the postal service. They have lost 4 financial aid documents (or never recieved them, i'm not sure O.o), which i had to make a million copies of and resend twice. And now they've also "not revieved" the medical paperwork I sent them in June. Oh yeah, great job. Good thing I still have the original. So now I have to call them up and complain...But is that the end of it? No. They also did "not recieve" my parents' request for a PLUS loan (aren't they wonderful?) which was sent in a month ago. But, on a good note, they're very nice about it.

I've talked to my new roommate. She seems very cool, and I'm sure we'll get along fine.

Oh, but on a better note, I've had some wonderfully delicious Pennsylvania Dutch Apple Pie. Now if only it was less sweet...

No comments: