Friday, January 25, 2008

tales from the forest of gnomes

okay, it's a song title, i admit it...but i like it! anyway...i'm not at school today. my lungs aren't doing too well. it's not too surprising, as i've been having a bit of trouble all week, but today they're just bad, so i stayed home. and snuggled under my electric blanket to sleep more. ah! but don't worry; my lungs only stay this bad for a day or so. luckily, it's friday so if they stay like this, i won't miss more shcool days. i guess this is my lungs' retribution over the fact that i can stop my asthma attacks. weird, but true. all i have to do is stay calm and take small, measured breaths. it normally works, mainly because they're not like major or anything. so yeah. my lungs like to freak out when the temperature changes a lot. and this week the temperatures have been a bit odd. but for that, i just stay home and laze around all day. it's pretty nice. and my mom always tends to take me out around 2:00 to get some sweets or a new book. so yeah. that's why i'm not in school today. well, let me get back to breathing in vicks vaporub...believe me it helps a lot...bye!

No comments: